Who we Are
GEO-MIK Consultants Africa Ltd (GCA-SS) is fully established and registered corporate entity operating in the Republic of South Sudan. GCA-SS, capacity in Juba is defined by GEO-MIK Consultants Africa Head Office 12 year’s long development experience and dedicated service in East Africa and Sub Saharan Africa since 2008.
GEO-MIKs Mandate in South Sudan is to professionally offer extensively wide range of professionally specialization in; Earth Observation and Remote Sensing Application/Services, Geographical Information Systems Implementation, Mapping & Map Production, Strategic Urban and Regional Development Planning, Urban Development Assessment/Profiling, Master Planning, Urban Governance & Capacity Building/Training, Research, Climate Change and Hazard Risk Management, Land and Property Development/Planning implementation in Africa.
We have a highly qualified and experiences team running our startup operations in South Sudan Juba with the biggest of our technical and support staff being nationals with wide exposure in our services and products. This team is supported by the wide range of expertise drawn from Kampala to execute projects when called upon.
Irrespective of the scope of the assignments entrusted to us, we have in-depth and sound specialized understanding and the capacity to successfully deliver results that meet clients’ needs in compliance with performance, budget and the time plan. The capacity of partnering with local and multinational groups and companies but also drawing in-house technical support from our head office, further gives us a complete competitive edge in implementing any assignments in South Sudan.
Our Legitimacy in South Sudan
- 11th of January 2019: Incorporated with the Ministry of justice and Constitutional Affairs Republic of South Sudan.
- 15th February 2019: Registered with the Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning, National Directorate of Taxation Republic of South Sudan.
- 15th February 2019: Issued Tax Registration Certificate under Section 17 of the Taxation Act 2009 (TIN) 101-126-781.
- 24th January 2019: Registered as a Member, South Sudan National Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture.
- 1st of February 2019: Secures its First Operational License under the Ministry of Finance and Public Service, Directorate of Commerce and Supply, Jubek State, Juba Republic of South Sudan.